Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Sweet Stanley

I had so much fun coloring up a previous Stanley bear digital from Crafty Sentiments Designs, that I couldn't resist coloring up this other Stanley bear -- isn't he adorable!  I've tucked a lacy doily behind my image, and the hearts along the bottom were done with a border punch.  The butterflies are a die cut, and I first cut a black base, then put the pink dotted swiss on top, with a couple pink pearls for the bodies.   A border of larger pink pearls along the upper corner and voila, this card is complete and ready to be sent off.   Thanks for coming in to view my creation.
I have entered into these challenges:

Catch the Bug - 3 layers, scallops and hot pink
Come and Get It - die cuts
Crafty Sentiments Designs - pearls/strass
Creative Craft Cottage - add butterflies
Send a Smile 4 Kids - AG 4 kids
Simon Says Stamp - for a child

5 comments:

  1. Such a cute card . Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge good luck Ginny DT for Creative Craft Cottage
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lillian! Oh I simply adore this sweet image and layout of this card! Love the colors and little embellishments. I wish I can layered my cards like you Lillian. But anything but CAS is like trying to solve a puzzle for me. They're too hard. LOL. Lillian, I hope your Friday has been going beautifully and that the weekend will shower you and your family with lots of sunshine and summer fun. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Lillian!
    This is SO super cute. You did a great job, and I just wanted to stop by and invite you to share this sweet card with us at Paper Sweeties. It would be a great fit, and we'd love to have you play along. Hope you will stop by!
    Blessings,
    Karen L
    https://www.linkytools.com/wordpress_list.aspx?id=280610&type=thumbnail

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see why you had fun, it is such an adorable image and you have coloured it perfectly.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Design.
    Marja GDT

    ReplyDelete